Plain Rectangular Iron on Labels
All moms will agree that kids are careless with clothes. It takes them a minute to take off their cardigans and jackets during play. And woof! They forget where they left them. By putting labels with their names on it, not only do you make them responsible for their belongings but also chances of lost items with name labels have a higher chance finding their way back. These are like good news for boarding school kids and their moms!
Why Iron On Labels are awesome:
- Iron on labels can be put on any piece of cloth that can be ironed. (That means the labels can't be put on wind cheaters and other similar material. But for everything else, theres an Iron On Label.)
- These can be ironed on inside the collar so they're not visible outside.
- Iron On Labels don't wear out on washing or drying.
Please follow the instructions to use them properly. The 3 step ironing instruction at right heat is extremely important for best results. You can search "mycutestickons" on youtube.com to see an instructional video.
- Size: 1 " round labels
- Pack of 30 labels | Pack of 60 labels
- Waterproof and heat resistant.