by Baby Moo
Studies suggest that infants can only see the colours white, black, and grey during the first few months after birth.
- High-contrast colours and patterns register powerfully on the baby’s retina
- Black and white cards aid in visual stimulation of newborn babies to fully develop their eyesight.
- These high-contrast cards improve concentration, increase natural curiosity and facilitate the creation of new brain-cell connections.
- Routine use of these cards will help build a baby’s instantaneous memory
- Each card has the picture of the animal on one side and the name of the animal on the other side
- Just stick this next to your changing table keeping it in your baby’s view and it will calm your baby down and make diaper changing so easy!
- Part of a series—purchase any 1 set or purchase all the 3 sets.
- A perfect baby shower or newborn gift.
Material: High Quality Paper
How To Play:
- Clip the cards on a string and tie them around the cot, diaper changing station or anywhere in the new-born baby’s room
- Place the cards in front of the baby during tummy time.
- Or just flash them one by one, captivating the baby’s attention
Care Instructions: Keep in a dry area and avoid contact with water.
Product Dimensions: L 17.78 x B 12.7 x H 0.1 cm
Package Includes:12 Flash Cards
Country Of Origin: India
Disclaimer: There will be no returns or exchanges for this product.
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.