by Lil Mulberry
BABY NEST WITH REMOVABLE COVER
The baby nest just got a new upgrade with support for cover removal. This upgrade makes it a breeze to wash the nest (just wash the cover instead of the entire nest). What’s more - you can stock up additional covers for an entirely new and fresh look!
Lil Mulberry baby nests, made of GOTS certified organic cotton, are made to provide a soft, cozy and safe environment for the baby from birth. After spending nine months in mother’s womb, sleeping in a big crib can be uncomfortable for your baby. The nest replicates the experience of a close and protected environment, just like in the mother’s womb.
- Co-sleep: Perfect for co-sleeping (baby sleeps between the parents on the same bed), thanks to the bumpers which provide a safe barrier.
- Better sleep: Ideal for naps. The infant’s “Startle Reflex” will wake them up less often.
- Portable: Two practical carry straps on the sides make it easy to carry the nest around. Can be used in a crib, stroller, sofa, on the floor.
- Storage: Comes with a muslin bag for storage when not in use, or while travelling.
- Playtime: Can be used as a play-mat when untied at the bottom.
- Grows with the baby: Loosen the straps at the bottom as the baby grows to accommodate the baby.
- Inner dimension: W28 x L75cm
- Outer dimension: W52 x L96 x H16cm
- Inner dimension: W38 x L86cm
- Outer dimension: W62 x L105 x H20cm
- Cover fabric: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bumper filling: Hypoallergenic polyfill
- Mattress filling: 100% polyurethane foam
- Care: Machine washable
- 1 baby nest cover with zipper
- 1 cotton strap to adjust size
- 1 cotton strap with buckle to fasten the bottom
- 1 mattress pad
- 1 bumper
- 1 muslin carry bag
- Comes with a zipper to remove the bumper and mattress. The cover can be washed by itself.
- The size of the nest is adjustable by pulling the straps. Tie a bow with the remaining bit of strap.
- Fasten the buckle at the bottom to secure the nest into proper shape.
- Two carry straps on the sides make it easy to carry the nest around.
- Can be stored in muslin cover when not in use or while travelling.
- Only wash the cotton cover. The mattress can be hand washed separately, but you do not need to wash the bumper.
- Remove the cover by opening the zipper at the base of the nest. Remove the mattress from the back.
- Machine wash the nest cover at max 30 C.
- Dries fast, preferable to not tumble dry, or tumble dry on a delicate setting.
- Warm iron.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Never leave the baby unattended.
- Do not walk around with your baby in the baby nest.
- Always place the nest on a flat surface.
- Always place the baby’s head at the top of the nest, and the feet at the opening where the straps are tied.
Country of Origin: India
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on email@example.com within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.