The Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail is made of powder-coated steel to achieve maximum odor control. It is equipped with rubber seals that are strategically designed to lock in odors as well as a sliding lid that minimizes air disruption, keeping the smell inside the pail. To meet the needs of today's parents, this award-winning nursery essential offers the convenience and value of utilizing any standard trash bag or reusable cloth liner. This feature makes it the easiest disposal system to load, use, empty and clean. Offering a modern and sophisticated twist to a once very industrial product, the sleek Ubbi diaper pail includes a child-proof lock and is available in an array of colors. All the style and none of the smell - a promising solution for every nursery.
- CAPACITY: The Ubbi diaper pail has the capacity to hold 20 of the largest pull-up size diapers and up to 55 newborn diapers.
- SAVE MONEY – NO NEED TO BUY SPECIAL BAGS: No special bags, refills or inserts are required with the Ubbi diaper pail saving time and money unlike other pail on the market
- MOST AWARD WINNING DIAPER PAIL: The Ubbi diaper pail won NINE awards proving parents and experts approval
- STEEL LOCKS IN ODOR: Unlike plastic, steel is not porous and keeps the smell shielded inside, Care - Spot or wipe clean
- NO SPECIAL MECHANISM – SIMPLICITY WORKS BEST: Ready right out of the box, simple to use and not prone to breakage
- CHILDPROOF LOCK: Keeps little hands from finding their way inside the Ubbi diaper pail
- Material: Powder-coated steel
- Size: 15.4 x 11.1 x 23.6 inches
- PVC, BPA & Phthalate free.
How To Use:
- To Load: Rest Ubbi diaper pail on the floor. To open cover, grasp back handle and lift on front tab. Bag holder is ready for a bag to be inserted. Push the bag through the center of the bag holder opening. Be sure bag is inserted in front tab.
- To Use: Make sure childproof safety lock is unlocked. Push down and slide back opening door. Drop tightly rolled diaper into the opening. Slide the door back close. To lock pail, rotate safety lock on top of lid (as shown).
- To Empty: Grasp back handles and lift front tab and bag holder. Tie bag shut and lift it out slowly. Dispose bag. Prepare pail for next use by loading new bag. Close the pail. To lock, rotate childproof lock button on top of lid.
Disclaimer: There will be no returns or exchanges for this product
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.