'The Ramen Girl' in Khadi and Tie & Dye
Nothing describes Japan like the smell of appetizing tonkotsu broth, soba noodles and the clanking of chopsticks!
Inspired by the Japanese aesthetic of Shibui, the Ramen girl Dress balances simplicity and complexity with a simple square shape armhole and silhouette and an elaborate pleated collar.
Nothing feels more authentic to put on while slurping on some Udon than this dress!
- Made with soft khadi
- Collar made with soft organic cotton that is herbal hand dyed
- Rest of the dress too is herbal dyed
- Natural wood buttons in the front
- Care: Hand wash separately with a mild detergent. Dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse.
- Lead time: 3-4 working days to dispatch
|Measurement (in cms)||1-2 Yrs||2-3 Yrs||3-4 Yrs||4-5 Yrs||5-6 Yrs|
|Dress Length (Ready Garment)||47||49||51||54||57|
|Chest (One side - Ready Garment)||28||29||30||31.5||32|
Disclaimer: There are no refunds/exchanges. Please refer to the size chart before ordering