A Beary Lovable First Game is designed to bring a great experience to toddlers and their parents, who can play together.
Working as a team, the parent & toddler try to stack the cake blocks before the Birthday Bear returns home. Roll the dice and sing, hug or dance as you stack the cake.
Stack a Cake is designed to bring a great experience to toddlers and their parents, who can play together!
- Stack a Cake combines 2 year olds favourite activities- stacking, nesting & their love for stories- into a perfect first dice-rolling game.
- Includes many prompts for play & an engaging story to read aloud. Learn to count, recognise numbers, animals, colours & shapes. Beautifully illustrated cake blocks show Bears’ forest friends preparing for the surprise party!
- Easy to learn with clear, high quality instructions. You can start playing immediately!
- This mother-toddler game strengthens bonds & builds confidence while encouraging creativity, exploration, free play and understanding of simple game rules.
- Winning and losing are loosely structured as the idea is to just play to connect, laugh, learn and grow.
Recommended Age: 2-4 years
Contains: 5 Cake blocks, 1 Wooden bear, 3 Candles, 1 Forest track, 1 House, 1 Wooden die, 1 Story Card and a Parent & Play guide for endless learning opportunities and lots of fun.
Product Details: How to Play
It’s really simple. Stack the Berrylicious cake before the Birthday Bear gets home.
- Roll the die & see what action to perform. Sing, Dance & hug along the way!
- If you roll the bear, he moves a step closer to home.
Stack the cake & top it with a candle for a very happy surprise for the bear before he gets home.
What’s a birthday without some gifts?
Starting from the smallest, stack the boxes one on top of another & have fun checking out the gifts the forest friends brought for the bear!
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.