Time to check if you’re Season wise! Halloween is in fall, Christmas in winter. You go sailing in summer and see butterflies in spring. When do flowers bloom and birds lay eggs? Hurry and answer, before the season changes again! A season card is opened and players rush to be the first to pick up the right season prop and place it on the right season board. If you are correct, you get to keep the card. The player with the maximum cards is the winner. A fast-paced, fun, double-association game- great for kids to learn about different seasons
- This fast-paced, fun game is great for kids to learn about different seasons.
- It also functions as a skill-builder for elementary school and helps build language and reasoning skills.
- Perfect for play at both home and in the classroom
Contains: 40 cards, 4 season boards, 4 felt season ornaments
Recommended Age: 3-6 years; Players 2-4
Product Details: How to Play
Place the 4 season boards and 4 season ornaments in the centre.
- Turn over a card from the cards pile.
- Figure out which season the picture on the card belongs to. Pick up the correct season ornament and place it on a matching season board.
- The first one to place the correct season ornament on the correct season board, wins the card.
- The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.