The Comfeed Nursing Pillow is totally adjustable and fits securely around your waist to give you the perfect posture while feeding, thus preventing a painful back, shoulder ache & arm ache.
This is the only feeding pillow to have a Velcro AND buckle on the strap. Velcro helps you to wear the pillow and put on the strap single-handedly, and in a second.This way your hungry baby doesn't have to wait while you fiddle to put on a buckle.
So why have we put the buckle? The silent-release buckle is for you to open the strap and take off the pillow quietly, using just 2 fingers. So if your baby has fallen asleep while feeding, the noise of opening Velcro will not disturb or startle the little one.
- Made of High density foam
- Helps baby to 'latch-on' correctly
- Helps you to maintain the right posture
- Firm surface takes baby's weight off your arms so no more shoulder, neck or arm aches
- Has built-in, 7" high back support
- Adjustable Velcro strap to securely fit all body sizes, without slipping and sliding
- Only pillow of its kind to also have a buckle - so you can open the strap silently if baby falls asleep
- Lightweight to protect sensitive c-section tummies
- Attractive, removable, washable cover
- Weight - 500 gms
- Made of - High density foam
- Product Dimension - L 21 x B 15 x H 7 Inches
- Machine Washable Cover - Yes
- Buckle Fastening - Yes
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.