by The Moms Co
The gift set has all the products a new mom needs to take care of herself while she takes care of her new baby. Our Safe and All-Natural, Australia-Certified Toxin-Free products and 100% Caffeine-Free Teas also make a perfect gift for someone you care for or even for yourself.
This care kit Includes:
1. Tea for Nourishing Feeds
2. Natural Body Wash
3. Natural Body Butter
4. Natural Body Oil
5. Natural Foot cream
Gift Box included with this bundle.
This care kit includes:
1. Tea for Nourishing Feeds: Our All-Natural, Caffeine Free herbal blend has leaves and seeds which have been traditionally used to support breastfeeding moms. This tea is Created by and Imported from Expert Formulators in Europe, with the best natural ingredients, for moms and moms-to-be.
2. Natural Body Butter: Our Natural Body Butter is a toxin-free rich combination of cocoa and shea butter with moisturizing oils that increase your skin’s natural elasticity, providing comfort to your stretching belly, hips and breasts.
3. Natural Body Wash: Our Natural Body Wash is a toxin-free combination of coconut based mild cleansers and natural moisturizers that help your skin restore its natural balance and essential oils that help with the morning sickness and give your spirits a lift.
4. Natural Stretch Oil: Our Natural Body Stretch Oil is an toxin-free combination of 7 powerful oils and natural Vitamin E that increase your skin's natural elasticity, providing comfort to your stretching belly, hips and breasts.
5. Natural Foot cream: This cooling foot cream nourishes and hydrates your tired swollen feet providing quick relief while the toxin-free combination of shea butter with the added sweet almond, argan and olive oil deeply nourishes your ankles.
How To Use:
1. Use the Natural Body Wash for gentle cleaning. Rinse & dry.
2. Apply Natural Stretch Oil immediately after to lock the moisture in.
3. Use the Natural Body Butter after 4-5 hours on your belly, hips and thighs for extra moisturisation of those stretching parts.
4. Before sleeping, use the Natural Foot Cream to relax your tired, swollen feet and ankles.
5. Have a cup of the Tea for Nourshing Feeds 1-2 times a day as needed to support breastfeeding.
Postpartum, Breastfeeding, Baby. The tea should not be consumed before the 9th month of Pregnancy.
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.