by The Moms Co
Our Natural, Toxin-Free Protein Shampoo uses Gentle, Low-Lathering Coconut-Based Cleansers to clean your hair with the Natural Proteins from Wheat and Silk strengthen, moisturise and help reduce the damage caused by harsh chemicals and pollution.
Typical rich-lathering shampoos rob your hair of their protein and leave a layer of chemicals too! With the first use of our shampoo, you're well on your way for your first hair detox, and in 4-5 washes you should start seeing a visible difference!
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein that absorbs into your hair and locks in moisture, adding Shine and Preventing Breakage
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein that Strengthens hair and Adds Volume
- Beetroot Extract that Nourishes Hair Follicles and Prevents Hairfall
- Coconut Based Cleaners that gently clean with low lather, while saving your hair from the harmful effects of high-lathering, chemical-based shampoos
- Panthenol or Vitamin B-5, an essential vitamin for Hair Growth and Health
- Sulphate-Free, Paraben-Free and Mineral Oil-Free, our products do not contain any harmful chemicals such as Phenoxyethanol, DEA/TEA, PEGs, and more
Australia Allergy Certified
How To Use:
- Mix water with little shampoo in your hand to create lather and apply on wet hair
- Repeat for a richer lathering experience
- For best results, use with our Natural Protein Conditioner
Pregnancy, Postpartum, Breastfeeding
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.