LEARNING TOOL FOR AGES 18M+ - Use these Junior Rainbow Pebbles to teach your toddler how to recognize and organize by shape, color and number. They're also a useful construction resource.
ECO-FRIENDLY - These Rainbow Pebbles are made from the agricultural waste products, rice stems and rice husks! These materials decrease waste in the environment.
RESPONSIBLY MANUFACTURED - The manufacturing process of these stacking stones uses significantly reduced energy and water and the material is fully recyclable.
DESIGNED FOR YOUNG HANDS - Safety tested for children aged 18m+, these pebbles come in 3 large sizes which are perfect for small hands to grasp.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED - 8 large, double-sided activity cards accompany the pebbles to help kids develop early counting, sorting and problem solving skills.
AWARD-WINNING - This amazing educational resource has won the 2020 Independent Toy Award from Toy Shop (UK).
UNIQUELY BEAUTIFUL - The warm, muted colors of these pebbles are ideal for adding to a natural sensory table. Let children examine their unique grains and describe the colors and feel of the pebbles.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Learn to sort, stack, make patterns, identify colors and create pictures.
AGE GUIDANCE: 18 months+
HOW TO USE: Use the activity cards that come along with them to make the bodies of animals, the parts of trees, or building and other structures.
- Perform classification tasks: Sort them, arrange them by size or colour, separate them into small, medium, large, extra-large sets.
- Build structures with them, stack the pebbles as high as you can.
- Use the activity cards to teach about science or about animals
- Bury them in some rainbow coloured rice and get your child to look for them according to their sizes or colors.
- CONTAINS: This Rainbow Pebbles (JUNIOR)
- Activity Set includes 36 pebbles in 6 colors and 3 sizes [Sizes: 2.75"L x 1.1"W, 2.2"L x 1.8"W and 1.5"L x 1.4"W] 8 x 2-sided A4 activity cards
- MATERIALS USED: Fibre Particulate Composite, which is 100% made from agricultural waste - rice stems and rice husks.
- FPC has many advantages as it breaks down in the environment, produces zero pollution with large savings in energy and water usage during the manufacture of the FPC raw material and is fully recyclable.
- CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM F963, EN-71, CPSIA regulatory requirements.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Store in a cool place. May be cleaned with water. Adult supervision required. Choking Hazard.
- Weight in grams: 700
- Dimensions: 32cm x 23cm x 5cm (LxWxH)
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.