Claim and Save builds on the idea that people around the world are trying to save endangered species and animals by conserving natural resources and by creating reserves. Preserving forests and planting is a first step towards reforestation.
A simple strategy game! Based on the classic game 'Dots and Boxes,' two players take turns placing grass pieces to create fenced-in reserves for the endangered animals. Complete a square/reserve, draw an endangered animal token from the bag and give the animal a new home. Gain points for every reserve you create and make your contribution towards the environment by creating reserves for these endangered animals. The more endangered the species you create a reserve for, higher your points. Continue play until all of the land is fenced with reserves. The player with the most points wins this simple strategy game.
Develops spatial-reasoning skills, promotes simple strategy and builds environmental awareness and knowledge of endangered species.
- The game is brought to life through 30 beloved wild creatures from around the world.
- Learn about endangered species as you play your favorite game!
- Use the worksheets provided in the game, for finding information to learn more about each of the animals.
- By raising a generation of environmentally aware children, we can have hope for the survival of the animals in our world.
Recommended Age: 6+, 2-4 players
Contains: 1 MDF grid, 144 grass hedges, 64 animal tokens, 1 cloth bag, 1 score pad, 1 penci
Product Details: How to Play
- Add grass hedges along the horizontal or vertical grooves in the grid.
- Claim square reserves by completing the fourth side of the square.
- Mark it with an endangered animal token from the bag.
- The more ‘threatened’ the species, the higher will be your points.
- Double your points with claiming squares on the second level. Score 244 points!
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on email@example.com within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.