Gloom and doom have covered the hippy happy Town of Charms, with the Mean Mouse on the loose! And now the Ministry of Pawsitivity has called upon the 5 most awesome, caring and sharing cats that ever purred and meowed. Children will meet 5 Caring Cats -each with a special style of caring. One helps, the other is kind with words and another always has something to give and share.
A unique game to build character and values. Speak to each other and talk about activities you can do to be kind. Come up with new ideas, discuss and express feelings and support each other to create a happy and positive world.
- A game that makes caring fun! We are so anti-preaching!
- 2 games in a box!
- You can adapt the gameplay to suit younger children!
- A great game for families & classrooms alike.
- Suitable for Circle times, PSHE and other character development programs.
Recommended Age: 6+ years, 2-4 players
Contains: An attractive Board in a box, 4 Cat Movers, 1 Mean Mouse Mover, 20 Caring Cats Token, 20 Heart Charms, 30 Cards, 1 Wooden die and Instructions. Instructions include fun descriptions of each Caring Cat.
Product Details: How to Play
Game 1: Race to Charm
- Take turns to roll the dice to move around the town.
- Whether at a school, park, zoo or street, leave a trail of smiles as you walk the mile by playing any 1 of the 5 Caring Cats. Each Caring Cat has a unique CARE STYLE.
- Collect charms by helping, giving goodies, making something kind, being thoughtful or cheering up someone with your words.
- Be careful of rolling the Mean Mouse or being bugged out on the Mean Hill.
- Be a KIND winner by collecting 5 charms first.
Game 2: Charm Together
- A cooperative game, where all players spread joy in the Town of Charms.
- Collect 5 charms before the Mean Mouse reaches and destroys the School of Pawsitivity.
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.