Name of the Product: Rock Paper Scissors
- It is a board game based on the famous rock, paper, and scissors hand gesture game.
- It contains a dice and a board where it has to be rolled to win the game.
- It is a very interactive game which will improve the language skills of your child.
- This game will teach your child to follow the rules and play the game in a fair spirit.
- This also teaches us to control anger and emotions.
- The board game is very beneficial to develop fine motor and hand-eye coordination of your child.
- Age: 8-12 yrs
How to play:
- Roll the dice to see who goes first
- When a player lands on a square written ‘rock, paper, scissors,’ he/she and the opponent to the left has to roll a rock, paper, and scissors dice.
- The winner gets to move forward by two spaces.
- If they lose, then they have to move two spaces backward.
- The one who finishes the line first wins the game.
- This game package includes customized dice and a wooden board game, which measures 10 inches by 10 inches.
Disclaimer: There will be no returns & exchanges for this item.
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on email@example.com within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.