Age: 4-8 years
Let's go on a deep sea number adventure! Help your child determine whether numbers are odd or even with this bright, engaging game board. Your child will practice his counting skills and number sense with this fun, ocean-themed math game.
How To Play:
- This game starts with the youngest kids, where first kids have to guess a number even or odd and roll the dice on the wooden board.
- If they get the same number as they guessed, they can move ahead with the dice’s number, and if they are wrong, they lose their chance.
- This way, they play the game, and the kid who reaches the treasure first wins the game.
- This game improves kids’ focus and understanding before guessing any odd-even number.
- It is excellent to develop coordination between hands and eyes while playing and moving pieces on board.
- Kids can learn through pictures of sea animals and improve their maths with counting and odd numbers.
- It is an excellent way for kids to play together and strengthen their connection
A wooden Board, One customised dice
Disclaimer: There will be no returns & exchanges for this item.
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on email@example.com within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.