Prepares bottles and warms bottles and small jars new generation. The fastest on the market: warm water in 30 seconds so that baby doesn't wait. Simple and intuitive for preparing a bottle with only one hand. Bain-marie function for reheating small jars and bottles. The Beaba Bib'Expresso is a super convenient 3-1 in product that allows you to heat water for baby's feed, re-heat small jars and prepared food bottles as well as sterilize upto 3 bottles (microwave sterilization). Now hot water is available at the touch of a button - it takes just 30 seconds for the water to be heated to a recommended 37 degrees celsius. So no fumbling around in the middle of the night to heat water to prepare junior's milk. You can also use it to heat baby food using the Bain Marie (water bath) feature as well as use the detachable compartment to micro-wave steam sterilize upto 3 bottles.
- Warm water in 30 seconds so that baby doesn't wait
- Simple and intuitive for preparing a bottle with only one hand
- Bain-marie function for reheating small jars and bottles
- Distributes warm water directly into the bottle by simply pressing the button with one finger: practical and easy to use
- Direct control of water temperature with 2 options, 22°C and 37°C: guarantees a precise and adapted temperature
- Removable bain-marie heater: to reheat bottles and small jars anywhere
- The upper section can be removed and stored under the arched base: a very useful compact design for storage and transportation
- Usage: from birth
- Care: Sponge and soapy water
- Regular de-scaling of the appliance with the Beaba universal descaler (sold separately) or white vinegar
- Age: Suitable for 0m+
- Color: White and Grey
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: This item cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.