by Baby Jalebi
Age: 0-1 Year
Welcome Baby home with the next best thing to Mama's womb.
Soft as soft can be Our Sleep Cloud Baby Nest
Dreamy , Breathable Organic muslin, quilted to perfection to create a small airy universe.
Comes with a soft shaped pillow, perfect for Baby’s early months.
The perfect sleep , nap and play spot for your baby.
Light weight translucent collapsible mosquito shield to always keep baby safe.
Firm and spongy side bolsters that keep baby cozy and secure at all times.
Removable, washable, reusable. Perfect for ages 0 to 1 year.
Make it even more special by adding baby's name at no extra cost
It is ideal for transitioning into a bed when your little one is ready.
- Not only does it help settle baby more easily it also reduces the risk of falling out of bed.
- The Sleepcloud exterior cover is made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Keeping in mind all the customer feedback we have received over the past years since the launch of our Bed in a bag, we are SO excited to introduce The Sleepcloud.
- Our latest sleep station has been made keeping the first year of a baby’s life in mind..
- Mattress – 18 inches wide x 34 inches long (with bumper 32 inches)
- Outer (inclusive of bumper) – 23 inches x 38 inches
- Sleepcloud removable bumper – 16 inches round, 103 inches long
- Removable Baby bolsters – 8.5 inches long x 9.5 inches circumference (each)
- Cover fabric GOTS certified Organic Muslin
- Tube filling- Poly fibre
- Mattress pad foam
- When required, unzip the bolster tube and remove the mattress cover for
- The cover can be easily removed and washed.
- The mattress pad itself rarely needs washing, shaking and sun drying is enough.
- Bolster Tube: Machine wash Cold,lay flat to dry
- Mattress Cover Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- Mattress Pad - Do not wash. Wipe clean, air dry in strong sun.
- Do not bleach, use mild detergents and do not use any temperatures above 30°C as this will ruin the organic cotton.
- Make sure that any stains are properly dried as damp spots on products may allow mould to develop.
- Place your baby in the Sleep Cloud on a flat hard and stable surface, make sure not to place it on the edge of any surface. Always in the middle.
- Never leave your sleeping baby without supervision.
- Make sure to place you baby in the middle of the Sleep Cloud away from the bumper sides.
- Tummy time must always be supervised
- Incase the baby is swaddled, please ensure the swaddles sides do not come undone or untucked and in the baby’s way.
- Do not leave any toys, pillows blankets or other loose items in the Sleepcloud.
- Check regularly for damaged seams and similar, damages must be fixed immediately
- When it comes to your baby, you know best. Trust your gut and do what you think is correct. Exercise caution, keep common sense on your side, always be aware of baby even when baby is sleeping.
Baby Jalebi cannot be held responsible for the misuse or mismanagement of the Sleep Cloud. Use with care and follow basic safety guidelines.
+ Creates a safe, secure and comfortable space for your baby while co – sleeping.
The Sleepcloud easily foBJ-lds into a bag, it’s lightweight and portable, which makes it easy to carry along as a travel bed
Country Of Origin : India
Return Policy: This product cannot be returned or exchanged.
My Baby Babbles ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies.
Each of the products sold on mybabybabbles.com have a different lead-time. Please refer to the lead time provided above to know how many days your item will take to be dispatched from our end. For orders with more than 1 item, the longest lead time for a product ordered is applicable to the entire order.
Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of majority of the products, mybabybabbles.com has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
In the event that a product reaches damaged, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days along with images of the damaged product and we will help you out.